Unbroken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbroken

Guild on Eonar European Server

HomePortalGalleryRaidplannerLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application! *Recruited*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigpimpd

application! *Recruited* Empty
PostSubject: application! *Recruited*   application! *Recruited* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:35 pm

First Name: oisin
Please tell us a little about yourself: just your average wow player!im a games design graduate but have yet to secure a "proper" job in the industry

Game Related

Ingame Name: bigpimpdaddy
Class: mage
Level: 70
Talents Build: 10/48/3
Professions: tailoring 375/enchanting 370

Unbroken is both a social and a raiding guild. Normal membership requires that you are a social person who wants to contribute other way than raiding to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Raiding means abiding by stricter rules. Are you aiming to become a raider, or are you satisfied to join as a regular member with the option to become a raider later, based on skills/gear?

i aim to be a raider but i would gladly help out guildies who need a hand too

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes

Do you have any previous raiding experience before? If so, what instances? kara,downed all bar nitebane and netherspite,za up to first boss

Guild Related

Which were your previous guilds and why did you leave them? was in loe/tempest (both disbanded),hands of blood but a few left to so raiding dried up and the few friends i had their left so i was all alone Sad,hysteria-guild set up 2 raid teams that never seemed to work out well (not enough for 2 teams really)so spots fopr raids were hard to come by even if you registered for the raid

Why do you want join Unbroken? id like to join a fun end game raiding guild

What do you think you could bring to Unbroken?: a beast of a mage Razz,but seriously what i may lack in experience i make up for in helpfulness!

Do you know anyone in Unbroken? inish,dallagio

[/size][size=7]To make sure you're in it for the family, not the gear, we might decide to deny you raid drops for up to a month. It might be less, but it could be that long. Is that ok? If not, why not?for the greater good of the guild so im ok with that!

If we talk to your last (or current) guild's GM, what will that person say about you - and what would you say in respone?that i was nice and punctual?!

Who are the two players you spend the most game time with, and what do you do together?cronhole (RL mate) just hang out in goldshire havin a beer in the inn?! he helped me level up to 70 to join his guild,at which point when i got to 55 he left to make a horde :0 so im a bit of a loner at the mo Sad

We look for dedicated people: how many days per week can you be online? 7-i have no life Razz

Our raiding times can vary from 8.00 pm to 00.00: If you aim to become a raider, can you fully attend during this period? yes

Unbroken requires a minimal set of addons (provided). You will be required to install them. no prob

Did you carefully read and accept guild rules? i agree

Personality and game knowledge:im like most 21 yr old lads,just like chillin with a beer watchin the footie and playin a bit of wow

Please insert your armory link here:

What are the three most important stats for your class/build? spell hit/spell damage/crit
Back to top Go down
Volve
Admin
Volve

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-12-08

application! *Recruited* Empty
PostSubject: Re: application! *Recruited*   application! *Recruited* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:37 am

Thank you for applying to Unbroken. We will be in contact as soon as possible. Feel free to whisper one of us if you see us online. rendeer
Back to top Go down

application! *Recruited*
Page 1 of 1