Unbroken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbroken

Guild on Eonar European Server

HomePortalGalleryRaidplannerLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freezes lvl 80 mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freezes

Freezes lvl 80 mage Empty
PostSubject: Freezes lvl 80 mage   Freezes lvl 80 mage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Personal Info

First Name: Richard
Please tell us a little about yourself: Been playing this game from the start, im in the british army and love raiding

Game Related

Ingame Name: Freezes
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Talents Build: 56/3/11
Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting

Unbroken is both a social and a raiding guild. Normal membership requires that you are a social person who wants to contribute other way than raiding to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Raiding means abiding by stricter rules. Are you aiming to become a raider, or are you satisfied to join as a regular member with the option to become a raider later, based on skills/gear? Raider

Are you attuned to Karazhan?
Yes
Do you have any previous raiding experience before? If so, what instances?
(Pre-TBC) MC,BWL (TBC) Kara,Gruul,SSC,TK,BT was raid leader for them all (WoLTK) Naxx 10/25 Os 25 EoE 10

Guild Related

Which were your previous guilds and why did you leave them? Underhill, they have stopped raiding

Why do you want join Unbroken? progession is very good and seems a really friendly guild

What do you think you could bring to Unbroken?: My leadership, Passion for the game and raiding

Do you know anyone in Unbroken? No

To make sure you're in it for the family, not the gear, we might decide to deny you raid drops for up to a month. It might be less, but it could be that long. Is that ok? If not, why not? Yes i understand that people might use guild as away for gearing them seleves up before moving on. im not in for the gear im just looking to have a laugh and raid

If we talk to your last (or current) guild's GM, what will that person say about you - and what would you say in respone? well currently im a lord in my guild which i the highest rank which you can get. im sure they will say good things Smile

Who are the two players you spend the most game time with, and what do you do together?

Powderknife, Heleen level up with them from start and do heroics with them
We look for dedicated people: how many days per week can you be online? evenings and weekends

Our raiding times can vary from 8.00 pm to 00.00: If you aim to become a raider, can you fully attend during this period? Yes

Unbroken requires a minimal set of addons (provided). You will be required to install them.
Yes
Did you carefully read and accept guild rules?
Yes
Personality and game knowledge:

Please insert your armory link here:

Why did you choose your talent build? Why is your build the best for your chosen role?
I choose my talent build because its good for max damage output. this role is good for raids as boss have to down before they engrage
What are your three most wanted gear upgrades? Link them here.
Boots, Ring, trinket
What are the three most important stats for your class/build? Int, Spell damage, Haste
Back to top Go down
freezes

Freezes lvl 80 mage Empty
PostSubject: Armory Link   Freezes lvl 80 mage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Freezes lvl 80 mage
Page 1 of 1