Unbroken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbroken

Guild on Eonar European Server

HomePortalGalleryRaidplannerLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 protection warrior *rejected*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lulian

70 protection warrior *rejected* Empty
PostSubject: 70 protection warrior *rejected*   70 protection warrior *rejected* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:43 pm

Personal Info

First Name: Christopher
Please tell us a little about yourself: I am a 70 dreanei warrior. I am a protection warrior. I only need Karazhan and the 1st boss in Gruul's Lair. I am not good enough to other things right now.

Game Related

Ingame Name: Lulian
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Talents Build: 11 5 45
Trade Skills: Mining/ Blacksmithing

Unbroken is both a social and a raiding guild. Normal membership requires that you are a social person who wants to contribute other way than raiding to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Raiding means abiding by stricter rules. Are you aiming to become a raider, or are you satisfied to join as a regular member with the option to become a raider later, based on skills/gear? Yes

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes

Do you have any previous raiding experience before? If so, what instances? Karazhan

Guild Related

Which were your previous guilds and why did you leave them? Knight Of Dawn. Because i dont wanna them more,

Why do you want join Unbroken? Because i like the name Smile and because i wanna do some raids with them.

What do you think you could bring to Unbroken?: A good tank in Karazhan Smile

Do you know anyone in Unbroken? Yes, Ellende

We look for dedicated people: how many days per week can you be online? All days Smile

Our raiding times can vary from 8.00 pm to 00.00: If you aim to become a raider, can you fully attend during this period? Just from 8.00 pm to 11 pm.

Unbroken requires a minimal set of addons (provided). You will be required to install them. I do

Did you carefully read and accept guild rules? yes

Personality and game knowledge: The most important is to have some fun

Please insert your armory link here:

What are the three most important stats for your class/build? On Tank stats
Back to top Go down
Volve
Admin
Volve

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 70 protection warrior *rejected*   70 protection warrior *rejected* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:03 pm

Hey Christopher...we will be in contact for a small talk later...and if you pls would fill out the whole application. santa
Back to top Go down
Volve
Admin
Volve

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 70 protection warrior *rejected*   70 protection warrior *rejected* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:35 am

I am sorry but we have to say no. We need ppl that can raid a bit later in the evenings. Good luck in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 protection warrior *rejected*   70 protection warrior *rejected* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 protection warrior *rejected*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unbroken :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: