Unbroken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbroken

Guild on Eonar European Server

HomePortalGalleryRaidplannerLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 priest azkin *recruited*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azkin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-24

70 priest azkin *recruited* Empty
PostSubject: 70 priest azkin *recruited*   70 priest azkin *recruited* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:58 am

First Name: kate
uk
Please tell us a little about yourself:
i enjoy doin instances and im on practically every day.

Game Related

Ingame Name:
azkin
Class:
priest
Level:
Talents Build:
holy
Professions:
jc and mining

Unbroken is both a social and a raiding guild. Normal membership requires that you are a social person who wants to contribute other way than raiding to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Raiding means abiding by stricter rules. Are you aiming to become a raider, or are you satisfied to join as a regular member with the option to become a raider later, based on skills/gear? i do wanna be a raider but at the moment i dont have the right gear could do with more bonus healin but im not too fair away from gettin 1k

Are you attuned to Karazhan?
no

Do you have any previous raiding experience before? If so, what instances? never been in a proper organised raid but im quick to learn

Guild Related

Which were your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
artic fox which was made up of real life friends banter and fieldin and all our alts.

Why do you want join Unbroken? to do raids and high end instances

What do you think you could bring to Unbroken?: im a pretty good healer Very Happy

Do you know anyone in Unbroken? banter

To make sure you're in it for the family, not the gear, we might decide to deny you raid drops for up to a month. It might be less, but it could be that long. Is that ok? If not, why not?
yeah thats cool with me

If we talk to your last (or current) guild's GM, what will that person say about you - and what would you say in respone? im a friendly helpfull guild member

Who are the two players you spend the most game time with, and what do you do together? banter(tank), and fieldin(dps), and me healin which is the basis of any group. we do quests, instances and between us weve got most professions.

We look for dedicated people: how many days per week can you be online? im very rarely not on

Our raiding times can vary from 8.00 pm to 00.00: If you aim to become a raider, can you fully attend during this period? yea

Unbroken requires a minimal set of addons (provided). You will be required to install them.

Did you carefully read and accept guild rules? yes

Personality and game knowledge: this is my first 70 char but have two other alts. i dont no much about bein 70 yet but im a fast learner

Please insert your armory link here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Azkin

Why did you choose your talent build? Why is your build the best for your chosen role? as im a healer im mostly holy spec apart from abit in disiplin for reduced threat

What are your three most wanted gear upgrades? Link them here. http://thottbot.com/i29315 , http://thottbot.com/i30841 , http://thottbot.com/i29174

What are the three most important stats for your class/build? interlect, stamina, spirit and bonus healin
Back to top Go down
Amergin
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-12-08

70 priest azkin *recruited* Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 priest azkin *recruited*   70 priest azkin *recruited* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:24 am

Hiya, and thank-you for your application.

An officer will contact you in-game to discuss the application, or feel free to contact one of us if you see us online Smile
Back to top Go down

70 priest azkin *recruited*
Page 1 of 1