Unbroken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbroken

Guild on Eonar European Server

HomePortalGalleryRaidplannerLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Level 70 Hunter Applying! *Recruited*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallaglio

Dallaglio

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Level 70 Hunter Applying! *Recruited* Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 Hunter Applying! *Recruited*   Level 70 Hunter Applying! *Recruited* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:58 pm

Personal Info

First Name: Jon
Please tell us a little about yourself: Hey there! Im a student at Reading Uni in my second year of a surveying degree. In my spare time i play rugby and a lot of wow! Im a social person and like shooting stuff (in game of course!)

Game Related

Ingame Name: Dallaglio
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Talents Build: Farming build at the moment but im going to go raid spec after i finish this!
Trade Skills: 375 Skinning, 375 Blacksmithing, Cooking, First Aid

Unbroken is both a social and a raiding guild. Normal membership requires that you are a social person who wants to contribute other way than raiding to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Raiding means abiding by stricter rules. Are you aiming to become a raider, or are you satisfied to join as a regular member with the option to become a raider later, based on skills/gear? Im aiming to become a raider as soon as possible to help you guys clear kara and onwards

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes

Do you have any previous raiding experience before? If so, what instances? On my undead warrior ive cleared Kara, Gruul, Maggy, as well as Void Reaver and Lurker, also did some pre tbc stuff

Guild Related

Which were your previous guilds and why did you leave them? Ive rushed to level 70 as fast as poss joining guilds along the way which each lasted about a week!!

Why do you want join Unbroken? I want to raid with a good friendly and skilled group of people. I knew people in sentinals and it sounds like a great guild to be a part of

What do you think you could bring to Unbroken?: Im a skilled player with some good raid experience. Im also helpful to other players in doing instance runs etc, and of course lots and lots of dps!! ... i also have funny-named pets ;-)

Do you know anyone in Unbroken? the lovely Amergin

We look for dedicated people: how many days per week can you be online? im on pretty much 7 days a week, ill be on when u need me

Our raiding times can vary from 8.00 pm to 00.00: If you aim to become a raider, can you fully attend during this period? i can indeed!

Unbroken requires a minimal set of addons (provided). You will be required to install them. ok

Did you carefully read and accept guild rules? yes

Personality and game knowledge:

Please insert your armory link here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Dallaglio

What is your opinion of gnomes? well my main before this was horde....soooo i still hate the damn things.... sorry!

Why did you choose your talent build? Why is your build the best for your chosen role? Im going to look into the best raid spec now so watch this space!! will be for max dps and buffing others

What are your three most wanted gear upgrades? Link them here. http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=29516

http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=29516

and also epic gun from HH exalted rep or heroic SV bow

What are the three most important stats for your class/build? +AP, +Agi/+Crit, +Int / +Hit / +Stam

thanks
Back to top Go down

Level 70 Hunter Applying! *Recruited*
Page 1 of 1