Unbroken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbroken

Guild on Eonar European Server

HomePortalGalleryRaidplannerLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tank applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSdolly

Tank applying Empty
PostSubject: Tank applying   Tank applying Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:06 am

First Name: Nelle
Please tell us a little about yourself: Well im living with my family GF and kid whos 11y old. Im working as a cheff and tryes to get time for my scubadiving when im free from work or family duty Smile

Game Related Hmm not relly sure what I shold type here... Have 98 days played on this char and like 60 days on lvl 70. HAve also 2 more chars in outland 1 70pally and A 65 preist holy both.

Ingame Name: Msdolly
Class: Warr/nelf
Level: 70
Talents Build:5 arms rest prot
Professions: Alchy herb transmut exp 375

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yse since 1 year ago with this char

Do you have any previous raiding experience before? If so, what instances? AQ20-40, MC, BWL, ZG is my before bc. And kara, ZA, SSC, TK, grull and maggy after bc

Guild Related

Which were your previous guilds and why did you leave them? Dreamworld, Faithfull, mythick legends I left cuz ppl left and the raids dident go after a while. And 2 of the guilds was canseld. Underhill cuz they was full of tanks in teh 25men raids, but still Have 2 chars in there.

Why do you want join Unbroken? Cuz heard good things about u Smile And somone recruited in LFG so id thougt I apply

What do you think you could bring to Unbroken?: Im a imba tank Razz And can craft all alchy stuff. And lots of stupid jokes and some exp ofc 2 Rolling Eyes

Do you know anyone in Unbroken? Not sure but know ppl that was in guild before at least. Havent checked yer ppl now.

To make sure you're in it for the family, not the gear, we might decide to deny you raid drops for up to a month. It might be less, but it could be that long. Is that ok? If not, why not?
Well if its cuz of the lack of DKP id understand u totaly. But if u rather DE a epic that my char neads just, cuz of teh "rules" id say its not so friendly, to shard a pice somone realy neads in front of their eyes tbh. But on teh other side I dont know yer history? Maybe u had some issues with ppl joining, getting gear and ditching u. So Id wanna ask u why u had that rule before I evolved my arguments any futher to be fair to all sides Smile

If we talk to your last (or current) guild's GM, what will that person say about you - and what would you say in respone? Well think he has good things to say cuz 2 chars still in Underhill "powderknife" his name. And 1 is doing t5 raids with em.

Who are the two players you spend the most game time with, and what do you do together? My brother prolly and my GF. Im helping my brother how to tank and getting him thrue outland. My gf we do just spend time and do all raids, grinding and some pvp 4 fun.

We look for dedicated people: how many days per week can you be online?
Im always rdy basicly dont have jobb atm Razz SO id say im a hardcore raider lol!

Our raiding times can vary from 8.00 pm to 00.00: If you aim to become a raider, can you fully attend during this period? Definetly

Unbroken requires a minimal set of addons (provided). You will be required to install them. Sure prolly have em alredy Omen, bigwiggs, DBM, recount, Qhelper, healbot and so on.

Did you carefully read and accept guild rules? Yes

Personality and game knowledge: Donīt understand the question? Maybe I alredy answerd it with previus answers? If not id try later if u want.

Please insert your armory link here: Il try soon somthing wrong on armory atm id be back no ruch. If u ahve just try get in and have a look.

Why did you choose your talent build? Why is your build the best for your chosen role? Cus of the def statts. Took same as the tank in Nihillium, thaught it wold be a good idea.

What are your three most wanted gear upgrades? Link them here. Tier5 tank gear

What are the three most important stats for your class/build? Stam, Def and dodge
Back to top Go down

Tank applying
Page 1 of 1