Unbroken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbroken

Guild on Eonar European Server

HomePortalGalleryRaidplannerLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited* Empty
PostSubject: Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited*   Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:38 pm

Personal Info

First Name: Adrian
Please tell us a little about yourself: Dedicated multiplayer gamer, I cant spell Very Happy This is my first lvl 70 character but i'm quick to learn and experianced in group roles.

Game Related

Ingame Name: Banter
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Talents Build: Feral Combat (Tank Specd)
Trade Skills: Leatherworking 368, Skinning 375

Unbroken is both a social and a raiding guild. Normal membership requires that you are a social person who wants to contribute other way than raiding to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Raiding means abiding by stricter rules. Are you aiming to become a raider, or are you satisfied to join as a regular member with the option to become a raider later, based on skills/gear? I would Like to start raiding as soon as my gear allows me to Very Happy

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Working on it now

Do you have any previous raiding experience before? If so, what instances?

Just Lower Black Rock Spire,I do own a copy of the burning cruisade dungeon and raide guide.

Guild Related

Which were your previous guilds and why did you leave them? Just my current guild, Arctic Fox. Created by me and my reali life friends to keep track of our characters and alts.

Why do you want join Unbroken? New friendly guild that explore the end game content

What do you think you could bring to Unbroken?: Dedication & Teamwork

Do you know anyone in Unbroken? Not really, had a chat with Volve on Wednesday night.

We look for dedicated people: how many days per week can you be online? Im online 7 days a week, some days for longer then others.

Our raiding times can vary from 8.00 pm to 00.00: If you aim to become a raider, can you fully attend during this period? GMT? On a weekday I aim to be in bed for around 00:00 GMT for work the next day.

Unbroken requires a minimal set of addons (provided). You will be required to install them. I'm happy to install your addons, after a quick virus check Very Happy

Did you carefully read and accept guild rules? Yea Read & Understand

Personality and game knowledge: This is my first character to 70 but I had a 58 hunter previously, so Im happy with my pre 70 knowledge, just need to be pointed in the right directionf or end game content.

Please insert your armory link here: Banter lvl 70 Feral Druid

What is your opinion of gnomes? Little cheeky ****

Why did you choose your talent build? Why is your build the best for your chosen role? I choose this talent build for tanking for my group of real life friend, I went for anythink that increased my survivability and damage mitigation. I have a few talent points spent where other druid tanks might not but for the time being they suit mine and the groups needs.

What are your three most wanted gear upgrades? Link them here. Thoriumweave Cloak Barkchip Boots Thats all I can rememeber, i do have liek a 7 page printed out guide at home detailing what gear im aiming for.

What are the three most important stats for your class/build? Stamina For Extra HP, Agility For Dodge/Extra Defence/Crit Stuff & Finally Defence Rating to become uncrittable

Azkin & Fieldin should be making their post later today
Back to top Go down
Duriana
Admin
Duriana

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited*   Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:00 pm

Hey Adrian Smile
Thanks for your application, one of us will /w you as soon as we/you log in Wink
Back to top Go down
Banter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited*   Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:24 pm

cool Very Happy Looking forward to speaking to someone tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited*   Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter lvl 70 Feral (Tank) Druid *Recruited*
Page 1 of 1